Sunday, 7 February 2016

Must be Fun

While I was daydream, I've thinking to go out with him n ms J to watch the new movie coming out "Deadpool".. I'm thinking of paying for them coz last week, both of them help me.. But I realise something, I don't have money at all.. Although, my room is equipped with air-conditioning but I spend all my day in my house without spending a single cents.. Usually, my money will spend in one day and my dad will only give rm10 a day.. If I went to college or went out till late.. That rm10 will be my breakfast, lunch and dinner but most of the time, I skip the breakfast n dinner to avoid using much money.. I know he is facing difficult times but my college life are wasted bcause I can't go out at all with my friends.. My snacks also included in the one day rm10.. I know others have it worst but when I ask for extra pocket money.. My dad just said that stay home.. Even when I went out, most of the things were paid by others.. I don't even have extra money to spend.. And my lil brother told me to be spend wisely.. Easy for him to say coz all he spend is cheap things at his school and foods that cheap.. Unlike me, from morning 8 something till 6 something, I will be outside and all money my dad gave me was rm10.. My lil bro doesn't understand foods and things at schools r considerably cheap plus all the pocket money my aunt n uncle give too... Unlike the real world.. Hw am I supposed to save money if at home, also nothing to bring as my lunch.. I think one of the reason, I'm starting to slim r bcause lack of food.. But my family refuse to understand.. What they understand is I always spend my money like water.. If my money one day is rm10 and that include breakfast, lunch and dinner.. Then, hw bout if I'm interested in a clothes or etc.. I'm not the type to go out often and most of my clothes r hand-down from my sister.. Is it wrong for me to ask for extra pocket money when I want to go out.. Sometimes, I can't even buy things coz afraid that I don't have enough money to pay the parking.. I know some got worse but I don't understand..  Why can't they understand my SITUATION!!!!!!!!  I did try to understand them but it's tiring coz they refuse to understand me.. Most of things, in my rooms also from my saving that I skip eating for whole day.. Is it wrong for me to ask for extra pocket money or am I bad daughter that doesn't listen to you all at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment