Saturday, 1 October 2016

Just A Bit

As I see people from my surrounding, I realised that everyone have their places in the world. The uncles and aunties have their own jobs and responsibility, the lady who walk in front of me has her own responsibility and things to do and she know what she want to do with her life. That moment, I wonder.. What me? Where's my place in the world? What do I want to do? Can I make difference to the world? Am I unique and limitless? What is my ambition? What is my goal? What will I be in the next 5 years? Will I be successful? Can I make my parents feel proud of me? Will I make them happy? All this questions and many more are always in my mind. I can't seem to find a way out!   Actually, I'm not sure of what I want. Maybe it's true that I'm a half-assed type of person that always unsure of everything. And I learned that hope can be both good and bad. It can either make us feel in the cloud or make us feel empty and only dissapointment exist. But unfortunately, I'm a foolish girl that will always hope and only to be left feeling disappointed at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment