Monday, 24 October 2016

Friendzone

He was once I loved but now who is my friend. I fall for him again and once again my feelings can't reach him. My heart keeps on hoping but my heart keeps being hurt. A hope is a dangerous thing I know, but I still hope for them to fall for me back and the one who are special for my heart. The cycles keeps on repeating. I love him but I'm in the friendzone. I learn to accept but my heart still hurt from the rejection. I'm there for you as a friend but your too busy with your life. How about me? Who will be there for me when I'm down. My lecturers dislike me but act like kind to me because I once loved you and because you are closed to me as a FRIEND. Does she only kind to me when she needed help?

No comments:

Post a Comment