Friday, 5 February 2016

Not sure anymore

I'm not sure who I am now.. Am I pretending to be someone else? To make him happy and try to be his friends? Actually, I don't even know if I'm his true friends or just someone who he cn let out his feelings with.. I am in the process of forget the feelings but as he keep on saying this like "my ex understand me" or "ms S said she is the only one understand me rather than anyone else" or things that u said for me to keep it a secret between us coz u said u trusted me.. But as I listen to all your sayings.. I can't help notice that most of the "secrets" people know is the same as I know...  I don't think I'm really necessary..  U cn just go to ms S or ur fans coz they seem to understand u really well.. I'm insignificant! Ur just afraid to lose one of the support people that will always be there for you! I don't know.. I can't think u as a person taking advantage of me at all.. Haish.. I don't think ur taking advantages at all.. It's just that ur too kind to push me away n just cope with my weirdness.. I'm sorry that I have still feeling for u and it will only burden you.. But I can't denied that all the people that u said understand u really well and u trusted them.. U told almost all "secrets" u told me before... It's better if u said go away, I have plenty of fans and support..  So that, I can go away.. And I can't stop thinking about u every single day, worrying bout u. If only I have a boyfriend, it would be better bcause I won't be thinking of u every single time and my focus will be on my boyfriend..

No comments:

Post a Comment