I got news... But I don't know whether it's good news or bad news though... Me and boss is now a good friends.. He always talk to me about almost everything and that includes his crush.. Although, I will always be there for him and support him.. I won't denied that it's still hurt hearing he talk about her so fondly.. But I'll always support him and listen to any kind of problem he had... Because he's my second most beloved friends after ms J.. I'm honored bcos he believe in me and always talk to me his secrets n worries.. But he's always busy, how bout when I need support? Will he be there's for me? And I know he have a lot of supports from others and that includes his ex and his fans... Then, where do I stand actually? Someone who will be there for you when ur in hard times? Yes, I will be there always for you but when you have a girlfriend... Please.. Please.. Ignore me.. It's really complicated, I'm slowly letting go of this feelings but this few days, I'm feeling down but I'm worried that if I tell u.. It will disturb u.... Arghhh!! I'm so annoyed with this stupid feelings!! Most of my friends are forgetting about me, I will be in the shadow now.. Where you won't see me and probably you will forget bout me eventually... When u found other friends whom u cn share ur problems with... I'm tired and stress, why won't the feeling of worried go away!! I'm also confused 😕! What do I want actually?
No comments:
Post a Comment