Is it wrong for me wanting to be pamper when I'm sick? Why is my family ignoring me although I'm sick? Can't I wish for a homemade food when I'm sick? Is it wrong for me to complain? Why is my family like this? I think it's true that most of my friends are just faking to be friendly with me. I want to be noticed. I want to be loved. Is it wrong of me to ask for all of this? I'm getting used to be alone when I'm sick. No one would be sitting beside me when my fever is rising. No one would notice I'm sick. It almost as I have become used to be alone when I'm sick. No one to rely on. My mom not here, my dad busy with his job, my sister with their own life and my so called friends who only need me when I am needed. Is there anyone that actually need me? Is it wrong for me to be sensitive? No one actually need me because I'm just a lonely, useless type of girl! Although, I try to change myself but I'm still useless aren't I!! Hah! I sound really pitiful! I guess I'm just faking but still no good...
No comments:
Post a Comment