Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Having a crisis with my bff!!

Assalamualaikum~~ Ok actually I was kinda hurt by my bff way.. When it comes to me, she could easily said no but when others ask for her help.. She just nod and do whatever they ask.. Yesterday, actually I was at my school and miss asked me to joined a survey "something" at a hotel.. So I wanted to ask my bff to join with me but she said no coz she was lazy.. Well that I can understand coz she and I alike.. We both a lazy so yeahhh I get her.. But during the club session, other schools are organizing a game and ask my school students to join..  And what it hurt me is that, she doesn't even bother asking me to join with her but she join with other students when ask her and still doesn't ask me whether that I want to join her.. My "niat" is actually I want to join all the games with her but when I ask her only one game, she could join with me coz she had already group with others.. And it occured to me that if I didn't ask her to join me that means she will be joining all the games with others instead of me... And it actually hurt me to think that my bff doesn't consider me as her best friends 😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment