Saturday, 5 September 2015

Little update bout me n such

On 1 september 2015, I have confess my feelings to my dear president.. But he didn't say no or yes.. Instead he rajin layan me and always accompany me n such til now.. But he's different this few days coz the stress are starting to build up.. He wanted to quit his job but his boss refuse to let him go coz he is the hardwork type.. Plus tomorrow, he's going to JB and he also want to maintain the trust that he gain at college.  I really want to make him happy but I don't know how.. I'm confuse..  I really miss the old him, now he is always in a daze.. I know that I only text him.. It's just that.. It's my first time to be in love really hard for a guy.. I never went out with guys except for friends and family.. What will cheer him up? I'm afraid that if I keep on making him upset, he will be not himself....

No comments:

Post a Comment