Monday, 20 July 2015

Reality

Assalamualaikum, u know its the fourth day of eid mubarak and same as every year, I spent my eid mubarak with just my family.  But my lil bro got new girlfriends again😒... I'm happy for him but I just realise that I didn't have boyfriend.. If it's just crush toward a guy, I have. Though it's only for little while. That's why they are called crush.  As soon as my crush has girlfriend, with due of respect, I will back off and move on... For the past days of eid mubarak, people keep on saying when are u getting marry? Or I bet u have a special person. Guess what? I don't have special person.  I noticed that I keep on repeating "Lama lg~~". And for the past few weeks, I've been dreaming about this "someone" but I can't seem to recognise him. But in my dreams, I feel so happy and have this feeling which I can't describe and it's really special.  I really want to meet that special "someone".  But I guess I'm dreaming bout this maybe because I just want to date like everyone else.  Even though, I keep on saying "I want to fall in love with someone I really like and I can only achieve it after I've done my studies. *sigh* After all, reality is cruel. So I must forget bout it and move on.  Maybe there will be special someone and who know maybe that special someone is the one in my dream.

P/S: thanks for hearing my "luahan hati"😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment